Forest Restoration and Monitoring on Tyndall Air Force Base, FL (F19AS00225)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the disaster prevention and relief, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Forest Restoration and Monitoring on Tyndall Air Force Base, FL" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2019 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Environment
Next opportunity: Facility Maintenance Interns
Previous opportunity: Minority Research Grant Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00225", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: