Apply for PAUPDFY22001
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Jerusalem in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Journalism Capacity Building" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.021.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 06, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: DRL Expanding the Reach and Resilience of Wireless Internet-Independent Peer-to-Peer Communications
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Yaoundé PAS Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAUPDFY22001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAUPDFY22001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 04||Alumni Small Grants Program|
|001 FY2022||DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|DOS GEO 22 002 12132021||Book Translation Program|
|SFOP0008454||DRL FY21 IRF: Promoting Societal Respect and Interfaith Understanding in Indonesia|
|SFOP0008453||DRL FY21 IRF: Promoting International Standards for Religious Freedom in Kazakhstan|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 07||Anti-Nostalgia Program|
|INL22CA0015 WHPMEX STRATRNG 12142021||Strategic and Tactical Analysis Technical Assistance and Certification|
|DOS GEO 22 003 12152021||Alumni Grants Program|
|002 FY2022||WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SRB10022FO004||PDS Belgrade Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|CPAIG FY2022 GP||FY22 Cultural Property Agreement Implementation Grants|
|SCAISB 22 AW 001 12162021||Empowering Girls through STEM Learning|
|SCAISB 22 AW 002 12162021||Community Engagement Office - Annual Program Statement|
|SCAISB 22 AW 003 12162021||Climate Change and Conflict Resolution TechCamp|
|003 FY2022||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0008485||DRL FY22 Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0008478||FY 2022 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Programs to Refer Eligible Refugees to the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program|
|SFOP0008455||DRL FY21 IRF: Promoting Religious Freedom through Good Governance in Vietnam|
|SFOP0008468||DRL FY21 IRF: Supporting Religious Equality and Protection in Bangladesh|
|G G RDC 22 002 095004||Notice of Intent (USGS-Colorado School of Mines for USGS Energy and Minerals Research Facility)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAUPDFY22001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.