Apply for ED GRANTS 022822 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): Discretionary Grants Division: National Professional Development (NPD) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.365Z" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.365.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 28, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 29, 2022 Applications Available February 28, 2022. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply March 21, 2022. Notice of Intent to Apply The Department will be able to review grant applications more efficiently if we know the approximate number of applicants that intend to apply. Therefore, we strongly encourage each potential applicant to notify us of their intent to submit an application. To do so, please email the program contact person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT with the subject line #8220Intent to Apply,#8221 and include the applicantaposs name and a contact person#8217s name and email address. Applicants that do not submit a notice of intent to apply may still apply for funding applicants that do submit a notice of intent to apply are not bound to apply or bound by the information provided. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications April 29, 2022. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review June 28, 2022. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Francisco J. L#243pez, Jr., U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Ave., SW, room H3215, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 401-1433. Email NPD2022@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 42 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Enhanced Anti-corruption case processing and conviction through integrated training in Pakistan
Previous opportunity: Reduction in Lead Exposure Via Drinking Water
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 022822 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 022822 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 030322 001||OSERS: OSEP: National Center for Development and Dissemination of Digital Open Educational Resources that Translate Research to Practice for Building the Capacity of Personnel Serving Students with Disabilities, Assistance Listing Number 84,325E|
|ED GRANTS 030322 002||OSERS: OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities Programs—Innovative Technology-Based Approaches for Assessing Children with Disabilities, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.327V|
|SFOP0008673||Strengthening American-Style Higher Education in Iraq|
|FOA ETA 22 04||Pathway Home 3|
|ED GRANTS 030722 001||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities—Early Childhood Systems Technical Assistance Center, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.326P|
|SFOP0008698||2023 Foreign Affairs IT (FAIT) Fellowship Program|
|ED GRANTS 030922 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Federal TRIO Programs: Ronald E. McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.217A|
|SFOP0008706||2023 William D. Clarke, Sr. Diplomatic Security Fellowship Program|
|ED GRANTS 031122 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Undergraduate International Studies and Foreign Language (UISFL) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.016A|
|ED GRANTS 031722 002||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities—Early Childhood Personnel Equity Center, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.325C|
|DOS GEO 22 GR 010 032122||University Research Development Program|
|ED GRANTS 032122 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Disability Innovation Fund (DIF)—Subminimum Wage to Competitive Integrated Employment Innovative Model Demonstration Project, ALN 84.|
|010 FY2022||COMPREHENSIVE IN SCHOOL DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS EDUCATION PROGRAM|
|SFOP0008727||2022 Title VIII (Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia)|
|SFOP0008790||2022 Title VIII (Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia)|
|ED GRANTS 032922 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions (ANNH) Program CFDA Number 84.031W (Native Hawaiian)|
|ED GRANTS 032922 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Institutional Service: Alaska Native-Serving Institutions Program, Part A, Assistance Listing Numbers (ALN) 84.031N|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 004||Implementation of the University faculty Exchange (UFE)|
|NNH22ZHA007C||Space Grant K-12 Inclusiveness and Diversity in STEM (SG KIDS)|
|ED GRANTS 033122 001||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities—National Center for Improving Teacher and Leader Professions to Better Serve Children with Disabilities, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.325A|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 022822 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.