Apply for USDA 2021 001
- The Department of Agriculture, Food for Progress 10.606 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on Financing Innovations for Small and Medium Agricultural-Related Enterprises" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.606.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 11, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2021 Written comments must be received by 500 pm EST on June 30, 2021 to be assured of consideration..
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP) Competitive Grants
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program; Tribal Transit Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA 2021 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA 2021 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA 2021 002||Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) Innovations|
|20210619 0404 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210619 0401 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210619 0452 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA AMS TM MPIRG G 21 0001||Meat and Poultry Inspection Readiness Grant (MPIRG)|
|USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 21 0004||2021 Cochran Fellowship Program - U.S. Pesticide System Study Tour|
|USDA AMS TM DBII G 21 0008||Dairy Business Innovation Initiatives Non-competitive Application|
|USDA AMS TM DBII G 21 0009||Dairy Business Innovation Initiatives Competitive Application|
|USDA FAS 10962 0200 10 21 0002||A Framework for Analyzing U.S. Export Potential where Goods are not Currently Traded|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0025||Poultry Value Chain Assessment in Tanzania|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0028||Cold Chain Impact Assessment in the Philippines and Nigeria|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 21 0004||Developing A Framework For Quantifying And Analysing Non-Tariff Measures|
|OPPE 016||Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers|
|USDA AMS TM SCMP G 21 0005||Specialty Crop Multi-State Program|
|USDA 2021 003||Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on the priority country selection under the McGovern-Dole International Food for Education Program|
|72065621RFA00009||USAID Feed The Future (FTF): Resiliência Integrada na Nutrição e Agricultura (RESINA)|
|20210821 1046 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210918 0941 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210918 0954 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|72051421RFI00004||Sustainable Economic Territorial Transformation (SETT)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA 2021 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.