TITLE-06152019-SA-S2S-1 (06152019 SA S2S 1X)
- The General Dynamics Information Technology in the affordable care act, business and commerce, education, environment, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TITLE-06152019-SA-S2S-1" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000, 10.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 16, 2020 Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announcement for details..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 123 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Affordable Care Act, Business and Commerce, Education, Environment, Health
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Previous opportunity: Facility Maintenance Interns
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "06152019 SA S2S 1X", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: