Apply for F18AS00292
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "â¿¿Planting of Cypress Bayou Pond for Habitat Enhancement, Water Quality Improvement and Protection of Threatened and Endangered Speciesâ¿." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 13, 2018 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Advancing Actionable Alternatives to Vertebrate Animal Testing for Chemical Safety Assessment
Previous opportunity: BLM-AZ Bald Eagles Conservation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00292
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00292) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00322||Survey and Inventory for Listed and At-Risk Species in Georgia|
|NPS NOIP18AC00691||GLNF- CESU: Pilot Study of Acoustic Monitoring Research in Midwest Parks|
|F19AS00011||Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund-Asia|
|USDA NRCS LA 19 0001||NRCS-LA STATE OFFICE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE|
|NPS NOIP19AC00151||GRPL- CESU: Monitor the Response of Bats to the Arrival of White Nose Syndrom at Jewl Cave National Monument (JECA)|
|P19AS00199||Southern Arizona Habitat Conservation and Education|
|NPS NOIP19AC00267||GUCO CESU: Assessing Water Quality Conditions and Reviewing Monitoring Strategies for OZAR and BUFF|
|F19AS00298||15.637 -- Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2022 2007142||2022 NOAA Hawaii Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00292", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.