Apply for MCC 17 INFO EVENT 0001
- The Millennium Challenge Corporation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fonds Chakara large-scale grant program launch to support Public-Private Partnership (PPP) models for Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Morocco" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 85.002.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2017 MCC Informational Session on New Grant Fund in Morocco Thursday June 1, 2017 300 p.m. - 430 p.m. Millennium Challenge Corporation 1099 14th Street NW, 7th Floor Washington, DC 20005 Please RSVP by May 30 at https://www.mcc.gov/news-and-events/event/outreach-060117-moroccochakarafundannouncement#event-rsvp.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BLM Idaho Morley Nelson Snake River Birds of Prey History Project
Previous opportunity: Survey and Preserve Prehistoric and Historic Museum Collections
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for MCC 17 INFO EVENT 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MCC 17 INFO EVENT 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 17 GPD 075 00 01||Fiscal Year 2017 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) - Amtrak|
|NPSNOIIMRSF17AC00639||Historic Landscape Preservation Internships|
|NPS 17 NERO 0051||Enhancing the Capt. John Smith Chesapeake NHT in Lancaster and York Counties|
|USEU 2017 01||U.S-EU Relationship|
|DHS 17 MT 023 004 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R4|
|DHS 17 MT 023 006 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R6|
|P17AS00306||Rocky Mountain National Park Visitor Use and Transportation Management Study|
|INLEA INLTC 17 007||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|INLEA INLCN 17 002||Drug Prevention and Awareness Programming in Honduras|
|NPS 17 NERO 0053||Collaboration to connect people to the National Trails in the Potomac River corridor.|
|DHS 17 DAD 024 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP)|
|DHS 17 MT 041 01 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 1|
|DHS 17 MT 041 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 8|
|SMK80017PAS03||Media Internship Program|
|DHS 17 MT 023 007 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R7|
|DHS 17 MT 023 010 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R10|
|DHS 17 GPD 008 00 01||Fiscal Year 2017 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0055||Cooperative Education Programming between Fort Monroe National Monument and Hampton City Schools|
|DHS 17 MT 041 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 10|
|DHS 17 GPD 067 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MCC 17 INFO EVENT 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.