FY 2019 Marine Minerals Program (M19AS00005)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2019 Marine Minerals Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.424.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 02, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Enhancing Regulatory Science for the Risk Based Quality Assessment of Complex Products (U01) - Clinical Trials Optional
Previous opportunity: Local Service Delivery Activity
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M19AS00005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00091||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program 2019|
|F19AS00092||CESU - Vaccinating the Relict Leopard Frog|
|F19AS00095||NAWCA 2020 Mexico Standard Grant|
|F19AS00107||Science Support to Assist the Desert LCC Science Working Group and Landscape Conservation Design Teams|
|F19AS00104||Desert Southwest CESU (DS-CESU) Sky Island Alliance Single Source Award|
|F19AS00063||Central Africa Regional Program|
|F19AS00110||Assessment of Population, Reproductive, and Health Impairments in Colonial Waterbirds Breeding in Michigan's Areas of Concern and Grand Traverse Bay|
|F19AS00117||2019 State Interstate Aquatic Nuisance Species Management Plan Grant Program|
|F19AS00118||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00132||National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program|
|F19AS00134||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund: Traditional Conservation Grants|
|F19AS00138||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of|
|F19AS00140||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures|
|F19AS00137||Oregon Zoo Condor Propagation Expansion Project|
|F19AS00139||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures|
|F19AS00144||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund|
|F19AS00151||Fiscal Year 2019 Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|F19AS00154||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M19AS00005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: