Apply for L20AS00064
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2020 Alaska BLM Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 27, 2020 Open from February 26, 2020 - April 27, 2020. Applications must be submitted by 500 PM ADT on April 27, 2020. Applications must be submitted in English. Late applications will not be accepted or reviewed..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: Completion of Magnetotelluric Array in CONUS
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 20 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Program Support
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L20AS00064
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L20AS00064) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L20AS00056||ORWA Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities|
|L20AS00045||BLM CA Threatened and Endangered Species|
|USGS 20 FA 0075||Notice of Intent|
|L20AS00041||BLM CA Forests and Woodlands Resource Management|
|L20AS00040||BLM CA Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program Activities|
|BOR UC 20 F002||Water Conservation Field Services; Upper Colorado Region|
|L20AS00044||BLM CA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00039||BLM CA Recreation and Visitor Services|
|L20AS00067||FY2020 BLM WO-National Threatened and Endangered Species Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|L20AS00065||NM Rangeland Resource Management|
|F20AS00062||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Science|
|USGS 20 FA 0022||Notice of Intent|
|L20AS00069||FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|L20AS00070||FY2020 BLM WO Wildlife Resources Management Program Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|P20AS00032||NOTICE OF INTENT: Development of Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area Manage|
|F20AS00063||Playa Lakes Joint Venture Partnership Base Operations|
|L20AS00038||BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Native Plant Conservation on Colorado's Public Lands|
|NPS NOIP20AC00303||Cave and Karst Management - White Nose Syndrome Response - BUFF|
|L20AS00043||BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Wildlife Resource Management on Colorado's Public Lands|
|A20AC00020||Alabama-Coushatta Wildland Fire Manaqgement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L20AS00064", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.