Apply for RFA HG 20 002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Polygenic Risk Score (PRS) Methods and Analysis for Populations of Diverse Ancestry Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.172.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 23, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: IMLS CARES Act Grants for Museums and Libraries
Previous opportunity: Anti-racism workshop
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA HG 20 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA HG 20 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030202SUPP20||COVID-19 Response Supplement: Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement.|
|CDC RFA GH20 2136||Strengthening Access to and Delivery of Quality Public Health Services for Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV, STIs, and TB, Addressing Diseases of Public Health Importance, and Advancing Global Health Security in Jamaica under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA DP20 2005||BOLD Public Health Centers of Excellence to Address Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias|
|CDC RFA DP20 2004||BOLD Public Health Programs to Address Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias|
|RFA CE 20 005||Rigorously Evaluating Approaches to Prevent Adult-Perpetrated Child Sex Abuse (CSA)|
|TI 20 012||SOR|
|CDC RFA GH20 2083||Reducing the burden of parasitic infections in the United States through evidence-based prevention and control activities|
|CDC RFA CE20 2001||Comprehensive Suicide Prevention|
|CDC RFA DP20 2007||Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS): Impact in Population Health|
|72061120RFA00003||USAID Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity|
|TI 20 013||Treatment, Recovery, and Workforce Support Grants|
|HRSA 20 110||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention (NEPQR) Simulation Education Training (SET) Program|
|HRSA 20 117||Nursing Workforce Diversity-Eldercare Enhancement (NWD-E2) Program|
|CDC RFA OT20 2004||Supporting Tribal Public Health Capacity in Coronavirus Preparedness and Response|
|FG 20 006||Emergency Grants to Address Mental and Substance Use Disorders During COVID-19|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030203SUPP20||COVID-19 Response Supplement Part B: Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement.|
|CDC RFA GH20 2097||Strengthening Global Health Security by advancing International Health Regulations (IHR) (2005) Implementation and Outbreak Response through the Development of the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control and the Functions for which it is Responsible|
|CDC RFA GH20 2117||Global Health Security Partner Enhancement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Senegal|
|RFA AR 21 002||NIAMS Rheumatic Diseases Research Resource-based Centers (P30- Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AI 20 026||Limited Competition: National Biocontainment Laboratories (NBLs) Operations Support (UC7 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA HG 20 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.