Apply for RFA HL 17 033
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Revision Applications for Regenerative Medicine Innovation Projects (RMIP) (P41)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.121, 93.173, 93.233, 93.242, 93.286, 93.350, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839, 93.840, 93.846, 93.847, 93.853, 93.855, 93.856, 93.866, 93.867.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 26, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $324,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: Survey and Preserve Prehistoric and Historic Museum Collections
Previous opportunity: 2017 NGO Programs Benefitting Refugees in Tanzania or Uganda Non-Competing Applications
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA HL 17 033
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA HL 17 033) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DK 17 007||Cystic Fibrosis Research and Translation Center (P30)|
|RFA DK 17 010||NIDDK Information Network Coordinating Unit: dkNET-CU (U24)|
|RFA DK 17 510||Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Drug Induced Liver Injury Network Data Coordinating Center (U24)|
|RFA DK 17 509||Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Drug Induced Liver Injury Network (DILIN) Clinical Centers (U01)|
|RFA DK 17 034||Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Central Biochemistry Laboratory (U24)|
|RFA DK 17 011||Catalyst Award in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases (DP1- Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 17 015||NIDDK Partnerships with Professional Societies to Enhance Scientific Workforce Diversity and Promote Scientific Leadership (R25)|
|RFA DK 17 014||Diabetic Foot Consortium - Clinical Research Units (U01)|
|RFA DK 17 016||Lymphatics in Health and Disease in the Digestive System (R01 - Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 17 012||Multidisciplinary Urologic Research (KURe) Career Development Program (K12 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DK 17 013||George M. O'Brien Urology Cooperative Research Centers Program (U54-Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DK 18 001||Silvio O. Conte Digestive Diseases Research Core Centers (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DK 17 032||Funding For Collaborative Clinical Research In Type 1 Diabetes: Living Biobank (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DK 18 003||Elucidating the Effect of Glycemic Excursions on Patient Well-being and Cognitive Status in People with Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DK 18 006||Undergraduate Summer Research Education in Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 18 012||Human Islet Research Enhancement Center for the Human Islet Research Network (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 18 017||Ancillary Studies to the NIDDK Inflammatory Bowel Disease Genetics Consortium (R01- Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DK 18 021||Lymphatics in Health and Disease in the Digestive System (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 18 010||Data Coordinating Center for the Diabetic Foot Consortium (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 18 031||HEAL Initiative: Integrated Approach to Pain and Opioid Use in Hemodialysis Patients: The Hemodialysis Opioid Prescription Effort (HOPE) Consortium - Scientific and Data Research Center (U01 Clinical Trial Required)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA HL 17 033", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.