Apply for 20200130 PF
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sustaining Cultural Heritage Collections" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.149.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Alaska Rural Village Outreach
Previous opportunity: 2020 CTR Securing WMD Expertise at Higher Education Institutions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20200130 PF
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20200130 PF) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOSRUS20GR001||U.S. Embassy Moscow Public Affairs Section FY 2020 Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|STATE 202006||State Board Programming Grants|
|EDITIONS 202006||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|EDITIONS 202010||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|COLLABORATIVES 202006||Archives Collaboratives|
|20200316 DR||Fellowships Open Book Program|
|PAS MRT FY20 01||U.S. Embassy Nouakchott, PAS Request for Statements of Interest: Annual Program Statement|
|20200408 HB||Awards for Faculty|
|20200303 FS EH||Summer Seminars and Institutes for Higher Education Faculty|
|20200303 FV ES||Summer Seminars and Institutes for K-12 Educators|
|PAS MRT FY20 02||U.S. Embassy Nouakchott, PAS SMALL GRANTS Request for Statements of Interest|
|20200422 FEL||NEH - Mellon Fellowships for Digital Publication|
|20200422 FO||Fellowships for Advanced Social Science Research on Japan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20200130 PF", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.