Apply for 31310021K0004
- The Nuclear Regulatory Commission in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO), the University Nuclear Leadership Program (formerly the Integrated University Program), Scholarship and Fellowship Education Grant, Faculty Development Grant, and Trade School a" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 77.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 04, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: PEPFAR MEDIA TRAINING AND HIV ANTI-STIGMA PROGRAMS
Previous opportunity: Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP) Competitive Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 31310021K0004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (31310021K0004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 072821 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Early-Phase Grants Assistance Listing Number 84.411C|
|AFKAM FY21 05||English Access Micro Scholarship Program (Access)|
|PAS GUA FY21 03||English Language Programs (SEAL/BEAR)|
|693JJ318NF5229 2021||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Grants for Research Fellowship (GRF)|
|PAS UKRAINE 2021 020||PAS Kyiv – SWT Program|
|ED GRANTS 080521 002||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities and Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Assessment Center Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.326G|
|ED GRANTS 080521 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Postsecondary Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities-National Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center (PPSID-NTAD) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.407|
|DOS SAU PD 05||Quincy College Prep Program|
|PASLAPAZFY2104||Inglés.Yes! - English Language Scholarships in Ciudadela Andrés Ibañez, Santa Cruz, Bolivia|
|DOS KAZ NS RELO 21 016||Advancing English for Media Literacy in Kazakhstan|
|DOS GEO 21 CA 004 081021||2021 TV CO-OP|
|PAS UKRAINE 2021 021||FY21 English Language Alumni programs|
|ED GRANTS 081221 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Impact Aid Discretionary Construction Grant Program Assistance Listing Number 84.041C|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2021 004||English Access Microscholarship Program for Mosul and the Ninawa Plain|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2021 003||English Access Microscholarship Program for Kirkuk and Tikrit|
|72065621RFA00011||Advancing Girls Education (AGE) Activity|
|72026321RFA00004||Teacher Excellence Initiative|
|72039121RFA00003||Improving Girls’ Education Activity (IGEA)|
|72052121RFA00003||Continuity of Learning|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 08||Digital Journalism in the South Pacific Region|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "31310021K0004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.