VALL SCA Interns for Plant Ecology Program. (NPSNOIVALL1800319)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "VALL SCA Interns for Plant Ecology Program." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 09, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $48,605.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPSNOIVALL1800319) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00100||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures Midwest Region - FY2018 Opportunities|
|7200A18RFAA00015||Targeting Natural Resource Corruption|
|USDA NRCS PR CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Caribbean Area|
|P18AS00110||Invasive Plant Projects in Southern CO|
|BOR MP 18 N004||Log Boom Installation|
|P18AS00111||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger: Trade Skills Assistant Internships|
|BOR MP 18 N016||Hemlock Project – Phase 2|
|BOR MP 18 N017||Youth Conservation Activities on Reclamation Lands|
|USGS 18 FA 0091||Notice of Intent|
|P18AS00112||Construction and Improvement of Rancho Trails|
|F18AS00108||Regional Panels of the Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force|
|USGS 18 FAC 0058||Notice of Intent Waterfowl Research Suisun Marsh, CA|
|SFOP0004272||Combat Trafficking in High Value Wildlife Products from Big Cats|
|P18AS00116||Increase Accountability of Public Access to Bureaus' Museum Tree-Ring Specimens|
|P18AS00118||Condition Assessment and Historic Preservation Guide|
|P18AS00119||Long-term dynamics of stream hydrology and water quality|
|P18AS00120||IMR NPS ProRanger Program|
|L18AS00008||BLM MT/DAK Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on MT/DAK Public Lands|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPSNOIVALL1800319", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: