Apply for EPA G2018 STAR C1
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advancing Actionable Alternatives to Vertebrate Animal Testing for Chemical Safety Assessment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.509.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 25, 2018 Please see the announcement including Section IV for additional submission information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $850,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Assessing the benthic community in a partially restored lagoon
Previous opportunity: â¿¿Planting of Cypress Bayou Pond for Habitat Enhancement, Water Quality Improvement and Protection of Threatened and Endangered Speciesâ¿.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA G2018 STAR C1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA G2018 STAR C1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 18 N014||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado Parks & Wildlife|
|F18AS00298||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|M18AS00003||FY18 Marine Minerals Program|
|BOR MP 18 N029||Assessing the Impacts of Different Contact Points on Predation-Related Mortality of Juvenile Chinook Salmon in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta|
|NPS 18 NERO 0129||Test and Communicate Techniques to Restore Native Vegetation and Prevent Invasive Species in Acadia National Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0131||Control Non-Native Invasive Plants at Morristown National Historic|
|M18AS00005||Assessing Sand and Mineral Resources on the Mid-Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf (OCS)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0137||Lower Delaware Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|BOR MP 18 N030||Tidal Parr Study|
|BOR LC 18 N007||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado River Indian Tribe|
|NPS 18 NERO 0142||Taunton Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0141||Eightmile Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|BOR GP 18 N013||Nebraska Aquatic Invasive Species|
|BOR GP 18 N012||Kansas Aquatic Invasive Species|
|P18AS00495||Effects of a changing fire regime on birds at Yosemite, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks|
|M18AS00008||Assessing Sand Resources on the South-Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf (OCS)|
|P18AS00548||Intermountain West Data Warehouse and Western Air Quality Study|
|NPS 18 NERO 0148||Design and Hold Workshops to Improve Science Communication|
|EPA G2018 STAR B1||Practical Methods to Analyze and Treat Emerging Contaminants (PFAS) in Solid Waste, Landfills, Wastewater/Leachates, Soils, and Groundwater to Protect Human Health and the Environment|
|EPA G2018 STAR B2||Early Career: Practical Methods to Analyze and Treat Emerging Contaminants (PFAS) in Solid Waste, Landfills, Wastewater/Leachates, Soils, and Groundwater to Protect Human Health and the Environment|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA G2018 STAR C1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.